Monday, May 2, 2011

Little Bo Peep Sheep Cupcakes...

Little Bo-Peep has lost her sheep, And can't tell where to find them;
Leave them alone, And they'll come home,
Wagging their tails behind them.

A few weeks ago I was asked to create Sheep Cupcakes for a 1 year old Storybook Garden Birthday Party.  I was so excited because this would be my first time doing cupcake art.  I took my time and surfed the Internet for several ideas.  I finally came upon an idea that I liked and looked pretty easy to accomplish.  I had a lot of fun creating these cupcakes and the kids had a lot of fun eating them.

My camera broke so I had to use my cell phone to take the picture.  I wish I had a better picture to post. 















If you're interested in ordering cupcakes or cakes, please contact me at CookiesGourmetCakes@gmail.com and please visit me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CookiesGourmetCakes

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, again. Kendal's guests loved the sweet sheep!!!

    ReplyDelete