Friday, April 29, 2011

Apple Spice Cupcakes...

This weekend I decided to try something new, Apple Spice Cupcakes.  In the beginning, I was a little torn about what type of frosting I should do for them.  I thought about doing a regular Buttercream frosting, but I wanted to be a little daring so I added in some chocolate and caramel.  What A Surprise!!!!  The Chocolate Caramel Frosting was exactly what I needed to top off these cupcakes!  In the end, the cupcakes tasted like a warm apple strudel with caramel and chocolate on top, but in a cupcake form.  I made about 2 dozen of them and they were a hit!

The new Apple Cinnamon Spice Cupcakes has been added to our Menu.  If you're interested in placing an order for any of our cupcakes or cakes, please e-mail me at CookiesGourmetCakes@gmail.com or visit me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cookiesgourmetcakes.

Menu:
  • Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting
  • Lovable Lemon with Lemon Frosting
  • Dreamsicle Orange with Orange Crush Frosting
  • Apple Spice Cinnamon with Chocolate Caramel Frosting
  • Sinfully Chocolate with Chocolate Frosting
  • Delightfully Yellow with Buttercream frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment